Friday, July 25, 2008

Rodney: The Century Mark

Hey everybody!

Rodney here, The Common Man's official web lackey. I just had to take a break from my morning man meditation when I heard the news. I am so pleased to announce to you all that The Common Man.com has reached an important milestone. As of this morning, we've had 100 unique visitors come to read the wisdom of The Common Man. I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty good start considering that we've been doing this for about two weeks. I told the boss about it, and he seemed pleased. He may have even smiled. But don't tell him I told you, since, as he taught me, real men are stoic above all things.

Anyway, I'm sure he would want me to thank everyone who's visited so far and to encourage you to keep coming back every day for more new content and more deep insight into the mind of the ultimate man. And tell your friends, and neighbors, and neighbors friends and friends neighbors all about us...er, him.

The boss himself will be back this afternoon to deliver his review of Batman. I hope it's good. He won't let me see it before him, because he doesn't want to hear any spoilers, and I just can't stop my yammerin', as he told me yesterday (he wants to make me into the strong, silent type). Anyway, I'm going to get back to my meditation. Today, I'm contemplating an important question: If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, how fast must the majestic, manly lumberjack who cut it down with one swing of his mighty axe have been to get far enough away?

No comments: